profi-air heat recovery ventilation
What does heat recovery ventilation (HRV) stand for?
Heat recovery ventilation is mechanical ventilation of residential buildings and apartments.
Do I really need it?
Healthy air, effective building protection, stable value of property and the improvement of energy efficiency are just some of the HRV’s benefits.
What does it have to do with starline design grills?
The starline design grills are part of our profi-air complete system for heat recovery ventilation. The ventilation grills are the only visible elements of an HRV system in the room. This is one of the main reasons why we attach great value to versatile designs and high-quality materials.
The profi-air complete system for heat recovery ventilation
profi-air classic and profi-air tunnel
- Smooth, antibacterial and antistatic inner surface
- Innovative connection options – no sealing with adhesive tape
- Lightweight and tightly bendable – fewer fittings required
- Flow-optimised pipes and fittings (less noise, lower energy requirement)
- Large flow rates possible
profi-air ventilation units
- Ideally suited for flats, apartments, single- and two-family homes
- Individual installation options on the floor, wall, ceiling and in cabinets
- Efficient heat recovery of up to 96 %
- Energy efficiency grade A or A+
- Different control concepts, e.g. via tablet, app or touchscreen
starline design grills
Superior materials: metal and glass
Satin (frosted) and multicolour surfaces of glass designs
Design by sieger design
Innovative magnetic fixing